The following Business Reports are available:
Provides business information for low-risk investment decisions and, more specifically:
- basic information on the company
- brief presentation of its financial position.
- ICAP Score
- Evaluation of Business Transaction Index (Stars)
Provides basic commercial and financial data for the company as well as detailed information on:
- data on company officers, including any participation of high-ranking officers in the management of other companies
- commercial activity
- products and services
- indicative clients and providers
- import and export
- head office
- real estate assets
- year of foundation
- number of employees
- associate banks
- ICAP Score
- the maximum credit limit as this is being suggested by ICAP based on the evaluation and scoring of the company data
- as well as all the information provided by the Compact Report
Provides a detailed overview of the firm's financial situation, as it offers all the information of the Basic Report plus:
- relative and absolute comparisons of its indices as against those of the sector
- data concerning the weight of each such item in the corresponding sector index
- credit history covering the last three years, as presented by ICAP following an examination and evaluation of the company's data.
The Group Report includes:
- the profile of the Group under examination (number of companies, employees etc)
- the profile of the parent and other affiliated companies that comprise the Group
- the unification method.
The Sector Report corresponds to the need of contemporary executives to attain a compact and overall sector information that combines financial results, the structure, the transactional and credit risk conditions of the Sector under examination.
the Sector profile
Compact Financial Statements and Number Indexes
Ιnformation on the Sector Structure based on legal form, employees, NACE activity, import and export data, profitability, turnover, ISO certification
Ιnformation on New Foundations, Geographic Distribution, Transaction Periods, Transactional data and credit risk evolution (including the distribution of enterprises in Risk zones).